Advance Program — CSCW Horizon
Tuesday, Feb. 9, 14:30-16:00
Session Chair: Li-Te Cheng
- What Changes Since Computation? A Design Manifesto for 2010
- WCSC - Why Confusion Seeds Creativity?
- Industrialization of Remote Work: Is the Distributed-Team Model Slowly Melting Human Creativity and Motivation?
- Beyond Current Social Computing: Challenges to Complex Coordinated Systems Design?
Wednesday, Feb. 10, 11:00-12:30
Session Chair: Louise Barkhuus
- Can CSCW Technologies Help Us Re-Construct Places?
- Tweetgeist: Can the Twitter Timeline Reveal the Structure of Broadcast Events?
- Characterizing Social Data Sets: Why So Hard to Share?
- Panel: What's on the Horizon with Massive Data?
CSCW Horizon Co-Chairs
- Li-Te Cheng IBM Research
- Louise Barkhuus University of California, San Diego